- '3:25 p.m. A CHP bulletin issued that subjects took the
the James Dean Sign and left traveling westbound on
Highway 46 East. The sign was in back of a black pickup
covered by a blue tarp. The pickup was being followed by
a black VW Bug. Later bulletin announced that the vehicle
had been located and the sign returned.'
be sentenced to 2 years of community service - in Cholame.
- 'Animal problem - a baby possum was under reporting
party's hope chest in the front room.' Neighborhood
confessed to the crime and asked if anyone ever looked
INSIDE the chest!
- 'Although the bar at Paso Bowl and Grill is closed for
remodeling, alcohol was reportedly still being served
in the alleyway.' Kind
of like a Starbucks drivethru?
- 'Hispanic male juveniles were in the Skatepark smoking
hazardous substances.' There
will be a public punishment
in the City Park that includes eating full bags of chewing
- 'Two white male adults and one female adult were seen
walking dressed in all black clothing and carrying baseball
revealed they were looking for the baby
- 'A female was inside Kohl's acting suspicious. She went
into the dressing room with a lot of clothing and came out
with nothing.' Subject
was arrested for not buying anything.
- '7:57 a.m. Canvas bag with tools taken.
8:47 a.m. Red and black toolbox filled with machine parts taken
from back of pickup truck.
8:49 a.m. Tools stolen.' Tool
owners will be able to claim
their property at the Salinas Flea Market next Saturday.
- Road rage incident on Nacimiento Lake Drive -
'A red Toyota Camry was seen driven at a high rate
of speed from Heritage Ranch toward town.'
white American female driver left a wake of terrified
motorists as she honked, flashed her lights and yelled
bad things at them when she tried to pass.
- 'The back window of a truck at Rainbow Marine and Auto
was removed to gain access to the stereo. The perpetrator
was apprehended with the equipment a short time later.'
When asked why he didn't just break the window to get in,
his reply was, "What, and ruin my brother-in-law's
- 'Suspicious circumstances reported when subjects dropped
off a guinea pig inside a cage at the multiple mailboxes in front
of reporting party's address.' Reporting party admits to giving
a guinea pig to estranged wife for Christmas.
- '4:57 p.m. Peace disturbance - motorcyclist riding through
Larry Moore Park.' Caller said noise was so loud she
didn't hear her oven buzzer going off and she burned the
- 'Reporting party saw a subject holding an infant in the street
with a sign begging for money. Subjects refused assistance.'
Subjects reported they could make over $200 a day doing this
- 'Caller said she threatened a local prowler with a shotgun but
then stated that she didn't own one. Apparently an intoxicated
female.' Which one?
- 'A 53-year-old female was not breathing and unresponsive.
The female called 911, but thought she called a game show.
When asked who was there, female said the "game show
Male hung up the phone. During the 3rd call from the
residence, a male voice said, "I've got her awake and
breathing. She thought you were a game show." This call was
determined to be a medical emergency.' No comments
necessary on this one.
- 'A new silver Mazda has passenger side damage and dark
paint transfers, possibly black or gray. Also, the vehicle was
hit with pink paint balls.' Vehicle owner is now in counseling
to understand why someone would be so cruel to them. They
recently moved to Paso Robles from one of two big cities
- 'Subject in lobby [of Police Dept] to report the theft of a wallet
while attending a funeral in Paso Robles Cemetery.'
Well-dressed perpetrator arrested and admitted to also
frequenting weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and wine festivals.